Friday 4 November 2011

Learning from the Master!

A few weeks ago, I assisted the talented Rachel Rose at a beautiful Autumn wedding in Yarm, North Yorkshire. I've helped Rachel out on quite a few weddings since the start of my career, right from the time when I didn't know an Fstop from a Gspot!!
I took these of my friends, Nat and Mark who just happened to be guests at Katie and Paul's big day.



This week I have spent the entire week with Rachel and she's been cooking me good. It helps to train up with your best friend, especially when you have as many stupid questions as I have. Rachel is so generous in sharing her knowledge and style, something that's not altogether common in the world of Photography. I promise to give back when I'm half as brilliant!
Thanks, Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment