Tuesday 15 May 2012

Assisting Dominic Whiten in Mayfair

The wonderful and talented Mr Dominic Whiten asked me to assist him on a rather special wedding. Of course, I leapt at the chance as soon as he mentioned Mayfair!


My job was to catch the groom awaiting his bride...





Dom stepped back and let me get a few of the stunning Kate before she walked up the aisle. Lucky me!




My number one mission was to get a nice wide shot of the ceremony. Tick!




I was able to take a bit of a step back when the couple came out of the church, allowing me to catch the happy couple unawares, whilst Dom did all the hard work of gathering the groups.




I always learn so much when I work with Dom. He's got such a personable manor...he always makes his couples (and their guests in this case) feel comfortable and most of all he's exceptional at getting the shots he wants 'in camera'...something I'm trying to perfect.




And so the day continued at the fabulous Connaught...





...and Dom talked through how to use the soft light in The Moon Garden.




It helped to have such a model couple. Kate wore a Rosa Clara dress and the flowers were by McQueens.





The whole wedding just oozed quality. You should keep an eye on Dom's blog for the official wedding photographs. Be prepared to get blown away!! Thank you Dom, for an amazing opportunity. x

No comments:

Post a Comment