Tuesday 23 October 2012

Mulberry's Latest Collection


I don't know about you but what with this horrid British weather recently, I've been feeling a bit down in the dumps. So I decided to share some summery Mulberry fun with you.



Mulberry Gnomes seem to know what's on trend for next Spring!



 ...and there are some other creatures in on the action, wearing the height of fashion at Claridges for the Mulberry show at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013.



The event was studded with gorgeous celebrities, donning their beautiful bags.



And then the show began. Hooray hooray! Bring on the sunshine!



I love the intricate floral designs, floating fabrics and chunky cuff bracelets of this year's collection.



...a couple of my favourites... Oh joy!



Thank you, Emma Hill. I feel better now!




No comments:

Post a Comment