Monday 18 June 2012

Northumbria ama a Colombia!

...and together they have created Emilio!!


Viviana asked me to photograph her stunning family in St Albans last month. Of course, nothing gives me more pleasure...especially on a beautiful day.
We started the shoot with Viviana and Emilio in the local park.



...and then...daddy arrived! Emilio was overjoyed to see him and it was so brilliant to be able to catch the moment. It's what makes my job so so special.



...and what a proud daddy he is! Well, who wouldn't be?!



We had lots of fun trying to catch this shot, but worth it, I think you'll agree!



Back at home for some more model family portraits... HELLO!




Emilio was so so happy to be playing with his mum and dad.



He seemed like such a content little boy.




Thank you so much for a great day, Viviana. I can't wait to show you the full collection. There are so many! ; )   x

No comments:

Post a Comment