Wednesday 28 March 2012

A beautiful tree, a beautiful family

I was over the moon when Carrie asked me to photograph her gorgeous family in St Albans, Hertfordshire.

I thought it couldn't get much better but then came the sunshine and a stunning tree!


If ever there was a yummy mummy, Carrie is it!!


It's not surprising that between her and the lovely Nick (thanks for lunch, Nick!) they have created a little angel, Arabella.

As you can imagine they were just a dream to photograph, despite some naughty antics going on in the background...

Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about black labradors...I LOVE THEM...and Max, despite being almost as naughty as Diesel (my pup) actually was a superstar when his turn came for a photograph.

Thank you for being such perfect models. I had a wonderful time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment