Tuesday 13 September 2011

Little Button Nose

Last year I met the very talented and lovely Julie Donnely at a wedding fair and we immediately hit it off when we saw each other's work. Julie asked me to photograph her exquisite wedding stationary for her website and print. Of course, I was very flattered.


Julie's company, Little Button Nose , is doing a roaring trade. It is a real honour to be associated with it.



Her bespoke stationary is available as invitations, menus, place names, table plans and order of service pamphlets.


With thanks to Breeze in Cambridge, I was able to use beautiful silk flowers, boxes and tins and other bits and bobs to really make the shoot a success.


Good luck with the rest of the season, Julie and thanks for a fantastic shoot.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Lottie for all your hard work in making my stationery look even that bit more special =0) xx

    ReplyDelete