Tuesday 29 March 2011

Secret Garden Wedding

I love Burwash Manor, near Cambridge and so was very drawn to the Secret Garden Marquee Open Day. It is a little ambition of mine to photograph a wedding there!




I made a few friends so thought I'd give some of them a shout out on my blog!
First up, the very talented, Julie of Little Button Nose.





I think you'll agree, her designs are charming. She will design your invites, order of service, place cards and just about anything to do with stationary. She's just a girl who loves stationary! Check her out!




Next up, Joali is the ingenious name for Jo and Alison's lovely lollipop business. I was so inspired, I got some to use as quirky props for an engagement shoot the next day. Watch this space!




What a fun way to tell someone those magic little words! They also make great favours for guests of all ages!





The gastronomic delights seemed never ending! The Larder and Catherine Buckle of Delicious had a stall that made your mouth water. It was jam packed with yummy, locally sourced produce.




I actually ordered about a dozen of those amazing meringues for my sister's hen do picnic last year. They really are a spectacular treat!







Vintage crockery is just all the rage at the moment but, rather than raiding old ladies' homes for it, you could call on these guys! Georgina, Clare and Jenny at Gorgeous Vintage Crockery Hire have obviously clubbed together with an awful lot of their grannies' best china!




And now, for the piece de resistance...




... the divine, I Biscotti di Debora.




I can honestly say (and I'm a real foodie) I have tasted very little as delicious as these incredible little cakes and desserts.







I was truly inspired by the wedding cake ideas. Chocolate Mousse cake, it seems is made just for me!




...err...so what will the rest of the guests be eating?!!!





...and then my carriage was awaiting me. I WISH! But what a dream car that Classic Cars Cambridge can russle up!



Well, you never know. Maybe next year! Hope you had a great day, everyone.

2 comments: